Mini quiche recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Mini quiche recipes
Cute mini quiches great for snacks or on the go
- Shortcrust pastry
- Chedder cheese
- 1/4 pint of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp of mixed diced herbs
- Salt and pepper
mini individual quiches.
By recipieNutellafreak01, tumblr
not like a shop bought one but a scrumptious home-made idea, fun for all the family
- Just roll puff pastry sheet (or make your own)
- 5-6 Eggs
- bacon (or any other meat i.e chicken or ham)
- mushrooms (optional)
- leeks/spring onions (optional).
- you will also need a set of disposable foil dishes.
Delightful bite-sized quiches, ideal to take on picnics or as an afternoon snack
- 250g pre-made shortcrust pastry
- 1 egg
- 100ml Milk
- 50g Grated Cheese
- A selection of:
- Bacon/Ham or Vegetarian Substitute