Easy cheesecake recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Easy cheesecake recipes
Put the shortbread biscuits into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until broken
- 4 shortbread biscuits
- 300g tub soft cheese
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ a 380g pack of frozen mixed berries
- plus a few extra to serve
A very unique and quick take on a cheesecake ideal for a really quick dessert or even finger food at a buffet
- 8 Digestive or Milk chocolate biscuits
- 200g of soft cream cheese.
- 50g of icing sugar
- Topping of your choice. I use Strawberry Jam
- Cream to serve with (optional)
Magical Easy Cheesecake
By Blandine Lemaire
Mix the butter + ladyfingers in a mixer and press into the bottom of your cake tin to make the cheesecake base
- 250g crushed ladyfingers
- 160g melted butter
- 400g fromage blanc or cream cheese
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 eggs
- 300g of ice cream (flavour of your choice)
Basic Fridge Cheesecake
Very easy cheesecake
- 1 tin condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tub smooth cream cheese
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 4 tablespoons margarine
The base: butter and line a 23cm loose bottomed tin
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 120g butter
- 1 vanilla pod
- 600g of Philadelphia
- 284mls double cream
- 100g icing sugar
Real Cheese Strawberry cheesecake
Cheesecake traditionally made with actual added cheddar
- 85g low-fat ginger biscuits
- 200g tub cream cheese
- 100g Grated Melted Cheese
- 200g tub 0% fat Natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- 100g strawberries sliced
Easiest Cheesecake in the World - promise!
This cheesecake is so simple it has just 5 basic ingredients and can be adapted to add any flavor you want!
- 6ish Digestives or Ginger Nut or Oreo cookies.
- 50 gms Butter (melted in microwave for 30/40 secs).
- 200 gms Cream Cheese.
- 150 mls Double Cream.
- 100 gms Caster Sugar.
- Any flavoring you want ie
- lemon curd
- melted chocolate
- rum and raisin - let your imagination go wild!
- A spring form cake tin I use a 7inch one I got in poundland.