Easy cheesecake recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Easy cheesecake recipes
A very unique and quick take on a cheesecake ideal for a really quick dessert or even finger food at a buffet
- 8 Digestive or Milk chocolate biscuits
- 200g of soft cream cheese.
- 50g of icing sugar
- Topping of your choice. I use Strawberry Jam
- Cream to serve with (optional)
Put the shortbread biscuits into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until broken
- 4 shortbread biscuits
- 300g tub soft cheese
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ a 380g pack of frozen mixed berries
- plus a few extra to serve
Magical Easy Cheesecake
By Blandine Lemaire
Mix the butter + ladyfingers in a mixer and press into the bottom of your cake tin to make the cheesecake base
- 250g crushed ladyfingers
- 160g melted butter
- 400g fromage blanc or cream cheese
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 eggs
- 300g of ice cream (flavour of your choice)
Basic Fridge Cheesecake
Very easy cheesecake
- 1 tin condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tub smooth cream cheese
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 4 tablespoons margarine
The base: butter and line a 23cm loose bottomed tin
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 120g butter
- 1 vanilla pod
- 600g of Philadelphia
- 284mls double cream
- 100g icing sugar
Real Cheese Strawberry cheesecake
Cheesecake traditionally made with actual added cheddar
- 85g low-fat ginger biscuits
- 200g tub cream cheese
- 100g Grated Melted Cheese
- 200g tub 0% fat Natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- 100g strawberries sliced
Easiest Cheesecake in the World - promise!
This cheesecake is so simple it has just 5 basic ingredients and can be adapted to add any flavor you want!
- 6ish Digestives or Ginger Nut or Oreo cookies.
- 50 gms Butter (melted in microwave for 30/40 secs).
- 200 gms Cream Cheese.
- 150 mls Double Cream.
- 100 gms Caster Sugar.
- Any flavoring you want ie
- lemon curd
- melted chocolate
- rum and raisin - let your imagination go wild!
- A spring form cake tin I use a 7inch one I got in poundland.