Kinder Bueno Cupcake
Delicious, smooth velvety cupcakes! The perfect little dessert for birthdays, parties or just for a snack! Kinder Bueno cupcakes are oh so cute and oh so delicious.
- For the cupcakes
- 90g flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp white cheese
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 35g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 6 cups
- For the topping
- 250g of mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 6 tbsp milk
- 3 bars of Kinder Bueno (2 for the topping and 1 for the decoration)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a bowl, beat l egg, the sugar, the vanilla sugar and Nutella.
Add the flour and the yeast. Then oil and cottage cheese. Mix well and fill the cups to 2/3.
To be extra indulgent, add a maxi kinder chocolate piece onto each cupcake.
Bake them for about 20 minutes.
For the topping
Crush the 2 bars of Kinder Bueno in a saucepan and add the milk.
Melt over low heat a few minutes, lixing well, then leave to cool.
Whisk mascarpone and icing sugar. Add the melted Kinder Bueno, while continuing to whisk.
Use a pastry bag to dollop the icing onto each cupcake.
Place a square of Kinder Bueno on top to finish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Tomato and Mascapone Soup 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Maya's Chocolate Tiramisu 2.1/5 (220 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Kids Kit-Kat Kinder Bueno Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Bayonne Ham Parcels 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Banana Crumbe 2.3/5 (23 Votes)