Chocolate Orange Ice Cream
This recipe is one of my favourite ice cream recipes, it is unbelievably quick and easy to make, and you can use any kind of chocolate you like, white, milk, dark, flavoured............ use your imagination!!
This is a family favourite, and I can always guarantee empty bowls when I serve this!
This recipe makes 2 small individual ice cream tub portions, but increase the quantities to make as much as you need!
- 50g chocolate orange (or chocolate of your choice!!!)
- 85g marshmallows
- 75ml milk
- 150ml double cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the chocolate and marshmallows in a small saucepan over a low heat, and pour in the milk.
Warm over a VERY low heat until the chocolate and marshmallows have melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
Whisk the cram until thick and fold into the cold chocolate mixture with a metal spoon.
Pour into the individual ice cream tubs, or one large freezable container, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Serve when required!!!!!
You can make your own favourite chocolate bar into an ice cream with this recipe, just substitute the choc orange for your own chocolate.
I tend to freeze it in individual portions in tiny plastic ice cream tubs, but you can freeze in one large portion if you prefer!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (137 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)