Beans on Toast
Need something quick for lunch? Just grab some beans and bread and you're sorted!
- 4 slices your choice of bread
- 1 tin baked beans
- small amount of butter or margarine (Flora!)
- block of cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Open tin of beans using a tin opener.
Empty contents into microwavable bowl.
Microwave according to tin instructions.
Meanwhile, retrieve bread from freezer.
Place in toaster, press toaster down to set cooking.
Hit the 'frozen' button to account for defrosting time.
Get flora and cheese out of fridge.
Get a blunt knife and the cheese grater (it's probably in the dishwasher!)
TOAST POPS UP!
Grab the toast, put two pieces on a plate.
Use knife to butter one side of each piece.
Repeat for other two pieces of bread.
Spoon the beans over the bread, sharing evenly between the bread.
Grate cheese on top of the beans and you're done!
Sit down and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)