- 1 Cup (All Purpose) Flour
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter + Extra to grease Cupcake Tin
- Pinch of Salt
- USE CHOICE OF DRY GOODS: Sweet or Savoury. (I'm using)
- 2 Tbsp Gouda Cheese (Grated)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- A Few Chives
- Pinch of Cracked Black Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 220c.
Grease a cupcake tin for 12 popovers.
Using a whisk mix the flour, eggs, milk, salt and butter together.
Add your Sweet or savoury dry goods and mix well.
Put your tin in the oven for a few minutes to get the metal and butter hot.
Pour the batter in until 2/3 full.
Place near the top of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven, serve and enjoy.
If sweet version of popovers are preferred substitute the Salt for Cinnamon and/or Vanilla.
Always use dry goods as it provides a better texture.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (443 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (234 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)