Perfect Iced Fairy Cakes
Fairy cakes recipe.
- 2 - 3 medium eggs
- Paper cases
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Weigh out the eggs.
Whatever the eggs weigh this is going to depend on how much sugar and flour to add.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Spoon in to paper cupcakes cases.
Cook in a preheated over on medium heat on the middle shelf for 7 to 10 minutes depending on your oven type.
Keep on eye on them.
Don't over fill the paper cases because the cakes need space to rise.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- How to Make Fairy Cakes 3.7/5 (112 Votes)
- Sprinkles Fairy Cakes Recipe 3.4/5 (127 Votes)
- Perfect Fairy Cakes Recipe For Kids 4.3/5 (27 Votes)