Banana and conflake cake
- 3 bananas
- 60g cornflakes
- 100g butter
- 150g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Mash the bananas with cornflakes and set aside. In a bowl, mix the softened butter with sugar. Add eggs and stir the mixture "banana / cornflakes".
Pour in the flour and yeast and mix everything to a smooth paste.
Pour the mixture into a buttered loaf tin.
Bake for 50 mins.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Apple and Pecan Banana cake 4.2/5 (76 Votes)