Cake without baking
- Cookies (any cranchy) - 1 kg
- Boiled condensed milk (toffee like) - 0.5 l
- Powdered sugar - 200 g
- Soured cream - 150-200 g
- Butter - 100-150 g
- Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp. liter.
- Poppy seeds - 3-4 tablespoons
- Peanuts (in chocolate) - 3 units
- Sunflower seeds (peeled) - 1 pack
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Take cookies and crash them with rolling pin or in blender. Pour into a bowl and add the powdered sugar , then add cocoa, condensed milk, soured cream and butter. Now with hands mix well until smooth.
Now you need to sculpt a hedgehog. Make eyebrows and upturned nose. Gently roll in a poppy seeds.
Now the worst - stick needles - sunflower seeds. The nose and eyes are made from peanuts in chocolate. Bon Appetite!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)