- 1/4 C oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 medium zucchini
- cut in 1/4" slices
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 C shredded cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 C bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F. Heat oil in skillet, and saute garlic.
Add zucchini and lightly cook on both sides.
Blend basil and oregano with shredded cheese.
In an oiled casserole dish, layer zucchini slices, cheese, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, and repeat layers.
Mix bread crumbs with melted butter, and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
Bake until browned on top, about 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.