Garlic & Herb Pizza Topper
A delicious, highly customisable, low cost pizza base topper for all your home made pizza's!
- 4 or 5 Fresh Tomatos
- A Pinch of Salt
- A Pinch of Pepper
- A Dash of Vinegar
- 1tsp garlic granules (or fresh garlic)
- A Dash of Olive Oil
- 0.5tsp Sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring a pan of water to the boil
Prepare the tomatos: remove the stalks and cut an X-shape into the top of the tomatos.
Plunge the tomatos into the pan of boiling water. Leave to simmer until the skins begin to peel away.
Drain the tomatos using a colander and immediately rinse in cool running water.
If any tomato skin remains, peel them away being careful that the tomatos are not still hot.
Blitz the tomatos in a food processor/blender or with a stick blender.
At this stage add:
1 or 2 teaspoons of vinegar,
A shake of garlic granules,
Seasoning (salt and pepper to taste)
A small teaspoon of sugar.
Add the tomato mixture to a small pan and reduce down to desired consistency.
perform this recipe to your own taste, it is highly customisable and should be modified to suit your needs!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- French Pizza 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Sweet Heart Pizza 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Tomato sauce for pizza (True) 4.7/5 (3 Votes)