summer vegetable soup
fresh, light, a little sweet summer soup. perfect for a warm day.
- - 1 big carrot
- - 1/2 medium parsley
- - 70 g yellow been
- - 1/2 big kohlrabi
- - 1 big corncob
- - 3 medium potatoes
- - 1 big onion
- - cream (18% fat)
- - oil
- - flat-leaf parsley
- - salt and pepper
- - 1,5 l boiling water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop the onion and cut other vegetables into similar pieces. hull the corncob by the sharp knife.
fry the onion on the 2 tbsp oil, then add the rest vegetables.
add the boiling water, stir and boil until all vegetables are tender. season the soup.
turn off the soup and then take some liquid into a mug with some cream (~ 4 tbsp) and mix well. add this mixture into the soup.
finally add chopped flat-leaf parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (198 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Roasted cherry tomato soup 3/5 (132 Votes)