Christmas chocolate cake
- 125g chocolate
- 125g butter
- 4 eggs
- 130g of sugar
- 80g of flour
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler or microwave for 2:30mn. Beat the eggs. Combine the chocolate, butter, eggs and remaining ingredients. Beat the mixture with a whisk.
Pour into a greased pie tin. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, being careful because sometimes bubbles appear. You will need to prick them with a knife.
Use a knife to check when it is cooked, it should come out dry. Wait at least 15 minutes and place the cake in a dish to cut it into squares.
Serve the squares on a plate and let everyone dig in!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Christmas fougasse bread 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Christmas Truffles with Amaretto 4/5 (99 Votes)