Easy chocolate yoghurt cake
- 1 plain yogurt
- 3 pots of flour
- 2 pots of sugar
- 1/2 pot of oil
- 1 sachet baking powder
- a few squares of chocolate or chocolate powder
- 3 eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all the ingredients together (except the chocolate) and mix well. Melt the chocolate.
Grease a cake tin with the oil and pour in half the mixture.
Add the melted chocolate to the other have of the cake mix and stir.
Pour the chocolate cake mix on top in the tin.
Bake 30-35 minutes at 175 ° C.
Leave to cool a little before removing from the tin.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Yoghurt cake with a zest of lemon 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Quick Apple Cake 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Potato salad with wild garlic 4.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Yoghurt Cake 3.3/5 (109 Votes)
- Microwave chocolate cake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)