Recipes with sausage meat - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Sausage meat recipes
homemade sausage rolls
pre heat oven on 180 sprinkle flour on clean work space and rolling pin cut pastry in half, put one half to the s...
- Jus Roll Ready to Use Puff Pastry 500g
- Morrisons Irish Recipe Sausages 20 Pack
- plain flour
Beef and potato pie
By S. Panet
Slice all the potatoes, crush the garlic, slice finely the shallot and parsley and mix with 100 g of sausage meat (...
- 2 pastries
- 200 g potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 shallot
- 100g sausage meat (or minced meat)
- 1 egg.
Christmas turkey my mum's way!
By Caska 07
Chop the shallots and fry in a little butter, add the mushrooms
- A large turkey
- FREE RANGE!
- 400 g of foie gras
- 2 cubes of chicken stock
- 200 g of sausage meat
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 large shallot
- 3 cl Armagnac
- For the cream:
- 20 cl of single cream
- 50 g of fresh foie gras
Make pastry and roll into rectangular shape
- 200g Shortcrust pastry
- 200g skinless sausages( about 8 sausages)/ 200 g sausage meat
- Pepper and salt
- Egg(to glaze)
Festive Savoury Palmiers
By selmastable, Selma's Table
Quick and easy savoury pastries
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry – they range from 320 g – 375 g depending on the brand.
- 300g of sausage meat – either de-skin some sausages
- use sausage meat or at this time of year you can use some ready made festive stuffing
- 1 handful of chopped (cooked) chestnuts. Save the rest for the sprouts on Christmas Day.
- 1 finely chopped banana shallot or a medium onion
- 1 handful of dried cranberries
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves stripped from their stalks
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 beaten egg for glazing
Shells Sausagemeat Balls
By john french
These were created for our son when he was small because he didnt like scotch eggs but wanted to eat the same food ...
- 8 thick sausages of your choice
- 1/2 pack of sage and onion stuffing made up
- 2 slices of bread made into fine breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper and any other spices you choose.
- 25g Flour
- 1 medium Egg