Thai Chicken Curry with Bamboo Shoots
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 350g minced chicken
- 200g Bamboo Shoots
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 chopped red peppers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Put vegetable oil into a wok, add the red curry paste, cook over a low heat until the aroma develops.
2. Add half of the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
3. Add the chicken and bamboo shoots and cook over a medium heat until the ingredients are tender.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
5. Pour into a bowl and garnish with chopped red peppers and basil leaves.
6. Serve with Jasmine rice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (430 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.