- 300ml double cream
- 175g condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons espresso liqueur
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Whisk all the ingredients together until soft peaks form, and you have a gorgeous, caffe-latte-coloured airy mixture.
2) Fill 2 x 500ml / 1 x 1-pint airtight containers, and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
Serve straight from the freezer.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)