Biscuit Ice cream with an Ice-cream maker
By Valérie, Athé, Esté
- 4 eggs
- 80g caster sugar
- 20 cl single cream (full-fat)
- 15 speculoos biscuits
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
Whisk up a whipped cream with whole fat cream.
Blanch the egg yolks with the sugar.
Stir in whipped cream and egg whites to the yolks.
Crush the biscuits and add them to the mixture. Miw gently.
Pour into a container that can go in refrigerator. Allow at least 12 hours before tasting.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chestnut cream cheesecake 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- No-bake cheesecake 3.2/5 (146 Votes)
- Exotic meringue surprise with... 3.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Strawberry verrines with ginger... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)