Ginger and Chocolate Flapjacks
- 150 g butter
- 150 g golden syrup
- plus 1 tbsp
- 350 g oats
- 100 g soft brown sugar
- 1.5 balls stem ginger
- 0.25 tsp ground ginger
- 100 g dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 190 C.
Grease a lined 6 by 8 in baking tray.
Heat butter, syrup and sugar gently in pan.
stir in stem ginger and tbsp of syrup.
Add oats and ground ginger.
Fold in chocolate.
Press mix in tin.
Bake 25 mins.
Cool in tin before slicing.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (266 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Pineapple and ginger cheesecake 3/5 (227 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)