A wonderful dip made in minutes. No more of that stuff from jars.
- Tomatoes finely chopped - 3 or 1 tin
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper- 1/4 tsp
- Garlic paste- 1/2 tsp or 1/2 tsp slices
- Chilli powder- 1/4 tsp
- Salt- to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Chop tomatoes and onions.
Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the onion. Fry till pink.
Add tomatoes,other spices and salt. Mix well.
Cover and cook till soft and mushy for about 5-7 minutes.
Serve with nachos or vegetable sticks.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (217 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)