Eggless Banana Pancakes
2 bananas were lying in my fridge from many days. I kept thinking what to make with it for breakfast, I realized that I live in Britain and I have never tried making Pancake; So I collected all the ingredients and commenced the preparations. Result?? It was tasty, quick and very filling.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small bananas
- Chocolate syrup to garnish (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar and salt.
Add in oil and slowly pour the milk (avoid lumps). Beat very slowly for 2 minutes.
Lastly add 1 ½ chopped bananas in the mixture and mix.
Heat pan/tawa (on high medium heat) and pour a cup full of batter on it
ook both the sides for 1-2 minutes each, or till it is golden in colour.
Lastly top it up with half chopped banana and chocolate syrup.
-Fruits like mango, strawberry, blueberry etc can be used.
-If you don't like chocolate syrup as part of the toppings then add some whip cream, honey, jam etc...
- 1 cup of maida can be divided into half cup of wheat flour/ gehu atta and other half of maida as well.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Pancakes 3.5/5 (145 Votes)