Caramel Crunch Shortbread
A nice sweet shortbread, similar to Millionaire shortbread.
- Plain flour 175grams
- Caster Sugar 55 grams
- 120 grams of butter
- include a little extra to grease the tin.
- 3 Oreo's crushed
- 1 packet of Renshaws Simply Melt Toffee Buttons.
- 1 tin of Caramel condensed milk
- 3 digestive biscuits crushed.
- *optional* Sprinkles
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat your oven to 180c or gas mark 4.
Grease and line the base of a shallow 9inch square tin. Put the butter, sugar and the flour into a mixer
and mix it till it all binds together
Then press the mixture into the tin and smooth over the top with a knife.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until it goes a nice golden brown colour.
Then melt a tin of Caramel condensed milk on the hob and then pour it over the base. Put it in the fridge until it sets.
Then you should melt the buttons and pour them over the condensed milk, closely followed by the crushed Oreo's and digestives.
*Optional- Add some chocolate sprinkles to the top
Put back into the fridge for 1 hour and then take out and slice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (142 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Caramelised apple millefeuille... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Chocolate caramel brownies with... 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Perfect Tea Biscuits: Shortbread... 3.7/5 (82 Votes)