Pancakes with chestnut flour
By Julie ARNAL-BREZUN
- 240g chestnut flour
- 37 cl of milk
- 15 cl of water
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare the batter the night before: Beat the eggs and add alternating while beating, the flour and the milk. Finally, mix the water and a pinch of salt in the dough. Leave overnight in the fridge.
Make the pancakes:
Pour a little water in the dough and mix before cooking. In a very hot pan, spread a little butter with a kitchen roll. Pour in a ladle of batter and tilt the pan from side to side to spread out the batter. Cook for a minute or two on each side: the pancake should unstick itself when cooked. Important: Wipe the pan with butter between each pancake.
Served hot or cold, savoury or sweet. You can also garnish your pancakes while still in the pan over the heat.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- How to make pefect American... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Tuna and tomato tart with... 3.7/5 (121 Votes)
- French Crepes 3.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.3/5 (58 Votes)