- 260g self-raising flour
- 135g sugar
- 2 1/2 tp baking powder
- 1/4 tp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tp vanilla extract
- 180ml milk
- 113g melted butter cooled to room temperature
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 190oC. Grease the muffin tins with butter.
Mix self-raising flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
Whisk the eggs at room temperature.
Mix in vanilla extract. Add in milk and mix.
Add in melted butter and mix well.
Mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
Using 2 spoons, 3/4 fill the muffin tins with the batter.
Bake for 15-20min.
Cool for 15min before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- sticky toffee pudding 3.3/5 (126 Votes)
- Squidgy chocolate praline muffins 3.4/5 (94 Votes)