Best prepared the day before, kids will love these on a warm summer day.
- 100ml milk
- 100g Nutella
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the milk and Nutella into a glass and mix with an immersion blender.
Pour the mixture into plastic espresso cups or an ice-cube tray and place in the freezer.
After a while, add the lolly sticks in the centres and leave to freeze completely, about 5-6 hours.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Papaya and Lime Frosties 3.3/5 (124 Votes)