Yummy Yorkshire Puddings
- 140g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- Vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 210°C.
Grease Yorkshire pudding tins or non-stick muffin tin and put in the oven to heat.
Put plain flour into a bowl and beat in four eggs until smooth.
Gradually add 200ml milk and beat until the mix has no lumps.
Add a pinch of salt.
Pour the batter into a jug and evenly pour it into the hot tins.
Put the tins into the oven for 20 mins until the puddings have puffed up and browned.
During cooking time, do not open the oven at all, not even for a quick peep.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (492 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)