- 800g rhubarb
- 220g self raising flour
- 200g demarara sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- half tsp ground cinnamon
- half tsp ground ginger
- 175g unsalted butter chilled and diced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200/180 degrees.
Cut rhubarb into 3 lengths, toss in a bowl with 2 tbsp flour and half the sugar. Arrange in a shallow bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients and whisk until mixture forms large crumbs.
Scatter over oven proof bowl & bake 15-30mins or till top is golden.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Pineapple and ginger cheesecake 3/5 (227 Votes)