Citrus fish bites with Thai dipping sauce
Impress your guests with this great starter / canapé by using the Thai sauce as a dipping sauce for grilled bite size pieces of tuna or salmon.
- 1/2 x 350g jar Loyd Grossman Yellow Thai Curry Sauce
- 1 large tuna or salmon fillet
- ½ lemon - juice only
- 1 lime – juice only
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of chilli flakes
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
1. Warm the Yellow Thai Curry Sauce over a gentle heat.
2. Grill the tuna or salmon fillet for 5 minutes on each side under a moderate heat until just cooked. Alternatively pan fry.
3. Remove the fish from the grill and drizzle with lemon and lime juices and then sprinkle with black pepper and chilli flakes.
4. Dice the fish into small pieces and thread onto cocktail sticks.
5. Pour the warm Yellow Thai Curry Sauce into a small bowl and serve as a dipping sauce with the fish.
This dish works equally well with pan fried king prawns.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (179 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)