Monkfish with red pepper
By le roy
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Brown the pieces of monkfish in olive oil. Place them on a plate.
Cut the peppers and tomatoes into thin slices. Cook in a pan, add salt and pepper. When cooked pour in the soya cream, the chilli pepper paste, soya sauce and mix.
Place the pieces of monkfish back in the pan. Simmer for 1 minute and serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (36 Votes)