Cheesy Lamb Burger in a Mushroom Bun
- 15g butter
- 2 large flat mushrooms (stalks removed)
- 100g lamb steak (cut into very small cubes)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 pinch of chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 mini mozzarella balls
- Sprig of fresh parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat and fry mushrooms on both sides until slightly soft. Set aside and keep warm.
Mix lamb, garlic, chilli, coriander, cumin and parsley and form mixture into a burger.
Heat olive oil in frying pan and fry burger for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan.
Add balsamic vinegar to juices in pan and reduce liquid by half.
Place mushroom gill side up, lay on burger and mozzarella. Put other mushroom on top and drizzle with sauce from the pan. Garnish with sprig of parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.