Prawn and apricot tandoori skewers
By Flo sur son blog 'Le Flo des saveurs'
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the prawns, leaving the tails. Place in a shallow dish, sprinkle with lemon juice, olive oil, tandoori spice, salt and pepper. Mix gently and allow to chill for at least half an hour.
Wash the apricots and cut them in half.
Once the prawns have marinated, prepare the skewers, alternating a few prawns with half an apricot. Pour the rest of the marinade into a small bowl.
Place the skewers on barbecue grill or a metal cooking plate. Coat them regularly with the remaining marinade. Serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
- BBQ'd Pineapple 3.8/5 (109 Votes)