- 2 litres of eau de vie (pear)
- 2 large oranges
- 40 coffee beans
- 40 sugar cubes
- 4 cloves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the oranges carefully, score about 20 small cuts into each orange and push the coffee beans and cloves inside.
Pour the brandy over the sugar cubes in a large 2 litre jar, and plunge the oranges inside.
Seal the jar and leave to macerate for 40 days before tasting.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Apple of my eyes Souffle’ 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Christmas Truffles with Amaretto 4/5 (99 Votes)
- Brandy Sauce 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Sangria with peaches and apples 4.5/5 (56 Votes)