Roast Pork with Vegetables
- 1 Roast pork tenderloin
- 3 leeks
- 8 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 vegetable stock cube
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the vegetables into equal cubes (potatoes, cougette, carrots, leeks).
Cut the onions. Cut the garlic cloves in half. Press the pieces of garlic into the roast.
Cover the pork roast in mustard. Set aside. In a stewpot pour a glass of water and dilute the vegetable stock. Add the onion, garlic, thyme and the roast. Leave for 10 minutes. Add three more glasses of water and the potatoes.
After 1 hour of cooking over medium heat and after checking that there is enough water in the pot (add if necessary) add the vegetables. Leave to cook, adding more water if necessary.
When the vegetables are cooked, it's time to serve!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Hermitage Roast Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shepherd's pie with carrots 3.3/5 (138 Votes)
- Pork roast in red wine sauce 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.