Corned Beef Hash
- 2 large Potatoes
- 2 Oxo cubes (beef)
- 1 tin of Corned Beef
- Selection of vegetables
- Gravy granules
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Crumble Oxo cubes into large pan. Peel & dice potatoes into small chunks. Add to pan. Fill pan with boiling water.
Boil for 5 minutes. Dice vegetables into small pieces and add to pan.
Cut Corned Beef into small chunks and add to jug with boiling water to get rid of fat. Leave for a minute and strain.
As soon as potatoes are soft, and Corned Beef & stir well. Bring back to boil, constantly stir and add gravy granules slowly to thicken.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Corned Beef Surprise 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.