Paleo Crab Cakes
- 250 g fresh crab meat
- 1 egg
- 2tsp French msuatrd (Dijon)
- 1 squeezed lemon half
- handful of chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 coconut flour
- 2 tblsp coconut oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Check your crab meat for bits of shell. Remove if any.
Combine the egg, lemion juice and mustard into a small bowl.
In another bowl combine the parsley with the flour, mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the crab.
Then add the dry ingredients to the crab.
Make 8 well formed patties.
Heat the oil in a pan, gently place the patties in a pan. Cook for about 2/3 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve with lemon.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (455 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Prawn and crab spring rolls 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Thai Crab Salad 3.4/5 (53 Votes)