Yoghurt M&M Cake
By Susan J
An ideal cake to celebrate birthdays!
- 3 eggs
- 1 container of plain/natural yogurt (200 grams)
- 3 yogurt containers’ worth of flour ( 2 1/4 cups)
- 2 yogurt containers’ worth of sugar ( 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 yogurt container worth of oil ( 3/4 cup)
- 1 packet of yeast (2 1/2 teaspoons)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Compbine all the ingredients, leaving out the M&Ms
Pour into the pan, add the M&Ms to the mixture in the pan (as a topping or combined in the mixture).
Bake 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Yoghurt cake with a zest of lemon 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Yoghurt Cake 3.2/5 (111 Votes)