Here's how we wet the appetite!
- 1 c mixed nuts
- 1 dried red chili
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 garlic glove
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp clear honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the nuts in a dry pan over moderate heat until oil comes off, about 5 min. Add the remaining ingr except for the honey and cook for a further 3 min, stirring frequently. Add the honey and cook for 2 min. Remove from the heat, turn into a serving dish and serve.
Don't just make one batch!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Chicken tikka 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Channa Masala (chickpeas) 3.2/5 (122 Votes)