Rhubarb & apple loaf
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups apples
- finely grated
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rhubarb
- cut into small pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180c. Prepare either a loaf or muffin tin.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar in a bowl.
In another bowl whisk together eggs, apples, honey and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and fold to combine. Then fold in rhubarb.
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crumble 3.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Brioche loaf 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cake with Meringue topping 3.4/5 (131 Votes)