5 minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons self raising flour
- 2 table spoons sugar
- 1 table spoon melted butter or veg oil
- cocoa powder (how ever chocolaty you want it i use 2 teaspoons)
- 1 lindt chocolate ball
- or any chocolate you enjoy
- 1 large egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix all ingredients in bowl.
oil a mug of your choice.
pour in mixture.
pop choclolate lindt ball (or whatever chocolate).
put in microwave for 5 mins.
when out serve with ice-cream or eat as it is.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)