Cassava pancake with grilled camembert
By Marie Claire Saint-Maux du blog Un demi siècle de recettes
- ½ sweet cassava root
- olive oil
- ½ camembert cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the cassava root (manioc).
Heat some oil in a pan.
When it's really hot, add the grated manioc by crushing it a little to form a pancake.
Place the pancake on an ovenproof dish, put the halved camembert in the center and put everything under the grill.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- Cottage cheese pancakes 3.4/5 (86 Votes)