Savoury pancake sausage rolls
- Savoury crepe pancake mix:
- - 250gr flour
- - 4 eggs
- - 1/2 litre of milk
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- - 3 tablespoons oil or melted butter
- Crepe pancake sausage rolls:
- - 12 savoury pancakes
- - 600 gr mushrooms
- - 4 sausages
- - 1 lemon
- - 60 gr of butter
- - Salt and pepper
- - 2 spoonfuls of Madeira
- - 30 gr of flour
- - 2 dl stock
- - 50 gr of cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Savoury pancake batter:
Make a well in the flour, pour in the beaten eggs, salt, oil or butter, and mix gradually with the cold milk to get a liquid batter without lumps. Leave to sit for 1 hour.
Meanwhile prepare the stuffing:
Clean and slice the mushrooms and fry in a pan with 30g of butter until they have no water left. In a separate pan, heat 30 g of butter and add the flour. Once it starts to golden in colour, moisten with the stock, lemon juice and Madeira. Season.
Cut open the sausages, empty out all the sausage meat and mix together with the sauce and the mushrooms and leave to simmer.
Make the pancakes.
Then spread some stuffing on each pancake and roll. Place them side by side in a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and brown under the grill.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Varenyky (Ukrainian stuffed... 3.6/5 (140 Votes)
- Gingerbread spice pancakes with... 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- Cassava pancake with grilled... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Savoury French creamy chicken... 2.8/5 (82 Votes)
- Chocolate & Banana Millefeuille... 2.4/5 (49 Votes)