Sumptuous Sausage Tray Bake
Sumptuous Sausage Tray Bake - Really easy to make.
- 500g butternut squash
- peeled & diced into 1" cubes
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pck cumberland sausages
- 1 jar of tomato & rosemary sauce.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 200'C/Gas mark 7.
Coat the squash and sausages in the oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the paste with the onion and peppers.
Then ass this mix to the squash and sausages and bake for a further 20 minutes.
Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Spiced Lamb Casserole 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.