Egg fried rice
- onion slices
- long beans (optional)
- light soy sauce
- dark soy sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Stir-fry onion until the aroma comes out.
Add the long beans (which have been cut into small pieces) and stir-fry it for a while.
Move the ingredients in step1-2 onto one side of the frying pan and add the egg.
Add the rice that has already been cooked to the egg.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Add little amount of dark soy sauce and adequate amount of light soy sauce.
Stir-fry for a while until the rice and the sauces are well-mixed.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (441 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)