Kinder Bueno Cake
Sinfully good... combining a chocolate bar we all know and love, with a classic sponge.
I call this my complement cake, it attracts nothing but good vibes!
- 3 - 8 Kinder Bueno - dependant on cake decoration (see step 5)
- 1 egg
- 1 small yoghurt tub
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 sups of powdered sugar
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- A handful of chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a large bowl, combine the sugar egg and yoghurt.
Crush the Kinder Bueno bars into small pieces and add the handful of chocolate chips.
Next add in the flour and the yeast to the mix.
Oil a cake pan and bake for approximately 35 minutes at 175°C.
Decorate with either melted caramel or chocolate and line the sides of your cake with Kinder Bueno bars (optional).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Marshmallow & Sugar Flower Cupcakes 3.4/5 (126 Votes)