Chicken and Rice
Easy one pan meal.
- 1 family size box rice-a-roni chicken flavor
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can of cooked chunked chicken
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook rice-a-roni according to the box.
Once the rice-a-roni is completed cooking and the rice is tender, add the can of mushrooms, the can of chicken, and the can of mushroom soup.
Heat at low-medium heat until chicken is warm.
Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes for the sauce to thicken.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (247 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.