Chicken rice with soy sauce
- diced chicken
- shitake mushroom
- sliced onions
- minced garlic
- light soy sauce
- dark soy sauce
- uncooked rice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Soak the shitake mushrooms in water at least an hour before cooking.
Stir-fry garlic and onions until the aroma comes out.
Add in diced chicken and stir-fry a while.
Add in shitake mushroom and uncooked rice. Mix well.
Add in pinch of salt, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
Mix well and continue stir-frying until the chicken is cooked.
Transfer everything to the rice cooker, add water and serve when the rice is cooked.
The proportion of rice to water in 1:2.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (405 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Prawn Dim Sum 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Chinese Claypot Chicken Rice 4.1/5 (19 Votes)