Melting Love Moment
Crunchy melting moment oat biscuits decorate with cherry on top
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g soft butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125g self-raising flour
- 70g oats
- Glace' Cherries
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl till light and fluffy. Add in finely chopped fruits.
Add in the flour and half of the oats. Add in half of the egg to bind the mixture to form a soft dough.
Divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Roll into balls. Dip each ball into the rest of the egg and then roll the ball in the rest of the oat. Place the balls well apart on a greased baking tray. Press them down slightly. Place half a glace' cherry on each biscuit.
Bake in a pre heated oven Gas 5/190C/375F for 20 minutes till golden brown.
Remove from the oven. Leave to cool
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)