Chilli butter fried prawns with noodles.
Melt in the mouth spicy prawns.
- 500g jumbo prawns - frozen or fresh
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 spring onions
- 1 chilli
- 1 small pepper
- 4 nests of boil in the pan fine egg noodles
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 30g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Chop the spring onions into rings, crush the garlic and cut the chilli and pepper into small strips. Boil water in a medium sized saucepan ready to add the noodles.
Melt the butter in a wok or frying pan, add the vegetable oil. When hot and sizzling, put the garlic, spring onions, chilli and chopped pepper into the pan.
Keep the ingredients moving in the pan for 2-3 minutes then add the prawns. At this stage, put the noodles into the boiling water you prepared earlier.
Cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes until pink (taste one for a juiceyness check). Drain the noodles, turn off the pan et voila!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.