Thai curry paste
it's so easy you will never want to buy ready made Thai curry paste again.
- 1 red or green chilli
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 lemongrass
- 2 lime leaves (can be bought online or local Asian store)
- A handful of coriander.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 6mins
Cost Budget Friendly
just put all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz it all up into a paste, if its a bit dry, add a touch of water.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
- Sweet Peanut Sauce 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Thai Green Beef Curry with Eggplant 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Thai Green Chicken Curry (Gaeng... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)