Trio choc chip cookies
- 100g sugar
- 120g brown sugar
- 170g margarine or butter
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 200g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g dark chocolate
- 150g milk chocolate
- 150g white chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together the 2 types of sugar, the butter, vanilla sugar, then beat in the egg and add to the mix.
Seive the flour into the mix, stirring, then add the chocolate, broken up into small chunks.
On a baking tray, covered with a sheet of baking paper, form little balls, spacing them evenly apart.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (179 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)
- Chocolate Shortbread 4.3/5 (31 Votes)